- Track Attack
- Race Team
- Graduate Coaching
- Adult Programs
- Other Clubs
- Program Schedule
Adventurers (ages 13-18)
For those Teens that are recreationally-focused and are also interested in other types of ski experiences. This program has the following structure:
- Two-day per week winter ski program - Saturday or Sunday morning and Wednesday or Thursday in the evening (6:30-7:45 p.m.).
- Opportunity to participate in fall dryland training.
- Emphasis on fun, variety of activities and skiing for life.
- Activities available include backcountry skiing, loppets and local races.
- Coached by level II (LTT) coaches.
- Opportunity to become a coach in later years (16+)
The schedule for the 2010/11 season shown below. The 2012/13 schedule will be posted once planning is complete for this season.
|Dec-12||Dec 15,16||Skate||Skate or classic skis are ok|
|Dec 20 - Jan 2||No sessions|
|Jan-09||Jan 12,13||Skate||Coast Cup #3 Whistler|
|Jan-23||Jan 26,27||Skate||Jan 22/23 Cabin sleepover at Cypress. Classic or skate skis.|
|Feb-06||Feb 9,10||Skate||Or Feb 5/6 backcountry ski trip to Red Heather Hut. Need classic or back country skis.|
|Feb-13||Feb 16,17||Classic||Or Coast Cup at Mt. Washington|
|Feb-26||P'ayakentsut||Loppet||Whistler Olympic Park. No sessions at Cypress.|
|Mar 5-6||Midget||Champs||Need volunteers at Whistler Olympic Park.|