This paid part-time position is responsible for the handling of all Administration and book-keeping functions for the Hollyburn Cross Country Ski club. Some of the duties include setup and management of all membership and race team registrations using zone4, preparing grant submissions, reconciling accounts and supporting the club’s coordinators and executive, as required.
- Primary responder to all emails regarding registration, zone4 setup, expense claims
- Set up and management of zone4 registrations (Membership, Race Team trips, clothing, etc)
- Bookkeeper functions in Quickbooks (bill entry/pymt, bank deposits, reconcile bank stmts to zone4 stmts, invoice preparation, etc.)
- Support Coaching coordinator (prepare teen contracts, organize Criminal Record checks, set up Nordic lab subscriptions, etc.)
- Support JR/TA coordinators (Teamsnap setup, organize waitlist, emails)
- Reconcile Race Team statements
- Grant writing and submission (i.e.Gaming Grants/BC Hosting Grants)
- Prepare financial reports (and support) to Treasurer
- Proven experience as an office administrator/assistant
- Knowledge of or experience with Hollyburn would be an asset
- Experience with Quickbooks and double entry accounting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to produce and interpret financial reports, as required
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word), experience in Zone4 would be an asset
If you are interested in the role but feel you do not have the time or skills to perform both the administrator and the bookkeeper duties together, please reach out to us. We would consider tailoring the role for the right candidate!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10th, 2023.